Need a CPA

cr333

All-Conference
Jul 22, 2025
885
1,220
92
I highly recommend Ray Deal in Burlington. The Deal Law Group.
 

cr333

All-Conference
Jul 22, 2025
885
1,220
92
Oops, you said you needed a cpa. Sorry. Ray is an estate attorney, not a cpa.
 

PINEHEEL

All-American
Aug 1, 2025
2,169
5,967
113
Look at Markoff & Malatesta CPAs out of Wake Forest. I started using them last year on the recommendation of a friend and have been pleased. Perhaps most importantly, they're still accepting new clients, which was a frustration I had with pretty much every other reputable CPA in the Triangle the last five years.
 
Inside Carolina

Latest

  1. 01 Inside Carolina Basketball Greg: UNC Showcases Unique Pieces & Potential in Opening Exhibition Game
  2. 02 Inside Carolina Basketball What Michael Malone Said After UNC's Win vs. USC
  3. 03 Inside Carolina Basketball Sherrell's Five Takeaways from UNC's USC Exhibition: Welcome Change
  4. 04 Inside Carolina Basketball Rob's Quick Hitters: Win Over USC Unveils Carolina's Early Promise
  5. 05 Inside Carolina Basketball UNC-USC Photo Gallery