Need a CPA

cr333

All-Conference
Jul 22, 2025
885
1,221
92
I highly recommend Ray Deal in Burlington. The Deal Law Group.
 

cr333

All-Conference
Jul 22, 2025
885
1,221
92
Oops, you said you needed a cpa. Sorry. Ray is an estate attorney, not a cpa.
 

PINEHEEL

All-American
Aug 1, 2025
2,169
5,985
113
Look at Markoff & Malatesta CPAs out of Wake Forest. I started using them last year on the recommendation of a friend and have been pleased. Perhaps most importantly, they're still accepting new clients, which was a frustration I had with pretty much every other reputable CPA in the Triangle the last five years.
 
Inside Carolina

Latest

  1. 01 Inside Carolina Football A Win Worth Savoring - The Morning After, UNC-Pitt Edition
  2. 02 Inside Carolina Football The Tar Heels Turned Belief Into Results in Ranked Victory Over Pitt
  3. 03 Inside Carolina Football UNC Snap Counts vs. Pittsburgh
  4. 04 Inside Carolina Football What Bill Belichick Said After UNC's Win vs. Pittsburgh
  5. 05 Inside Carolina Football Greg: UNC Secures Pivotal Win in Pittsburgh