Need ticketing advice for finals

ExiledInOxford

Redshirt
Sep 8, 2017
25
0
0
Should we go ahead and buy tickets for the finals hoping that we get in and not knowing what side we will be on? I don’t want to get stuck without tickets but I also want to sit on our side. Just got back from the first two games and it was a great experience as everyone said it would be. Any advice is welcome.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Rivals Football Recruiting How Kamario Taylor's success is helping Mississippi State recruit top quarterbacks
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football Jett Jefferson's early impact elevating Mississippi State secondary
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football "I gotta give it all I got": Mississippi State WR Anthony Evans III on crucial 4th quarter catch
  4. 04 Maroon and White Football Points of Focus from Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby heading into Week 5
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Wiltfong Whiparound: Mega prediction for Kentucky; Auburn, Florida, Georgia, Mississippi State all made big recruiting moves in week four