Never mind, guys.

gcb

Junior
May 29, 2001
12,267
326
0
I wrote a post about MU and the fact, yes, I said fact, that you guys have received far more state funds for athletics than we ever have.

I invited a counter-response but as yet have not received one.

I wrote another post in respect asking how many games you guys thought you would beat us in the previous 7 game series. No response.

Why?
 

WVU82_rivals

Senior
May 29, 2001
199,091
698
0
lol, you already know the answer as do the herdiots...

they'll never admit to sucking hind teat...
 
WV Sports

Latest

  1. 01 WV Sports Football Rich Rodriguez sees hard cap as first major step for roster building
  2. 02 WV Sports Football West Virginia vs. Arizona Big 12 availability report: 10-10
  3. 03 WV Sports Football West Virginia wants competition for reps in running back room behind Cam Cook
  4. 04 WV Sports Football Recruiting 2028 WR Havyn Searels remains excited about West Virginia with visit planned
  5. 05 WV Sports Football West Virginia preparing for challenges of Arizona defensive pressure