Never mind, guys.

gcb

Junior
May 29, 2001
12,267
326
0
I wrote a post about MU and the fact, yes, I said fact, that you guys have received far more state funds for athletics than we ever have.

I invited a counter-response but as yet have not received one.

I wrote another post in respect asking how many games you guys thought you would beat us in the previous 7 game series. No response.

Why?
 

WVU82_rivals

Senior
May 29, 2001
199,091
698
0
lol, you already know the answer as do the herdiots...

they'll never admit to sucking hind teat...
 
WV Sports

Latest

  1. 01 WV Sports Football Jay Boulware has found ways to separate himself in his career
  2. 02 WV Sports Football On the fast track, kicker Jack Cassidy just looking to get better every day
  3. 03 Rivals Basketball Recruiting West Virginia, Florida State & others making early impression with 4-star PG Kenyon St. Louis
  4. 04 WV Sports Football JaCorey Thomas, Jason Chambers should only see roles increase
  5. 05 WV Sports Baseball West Virginia baseball schedule with plenty of challenges