My wife said it was time to get another dog....this is what she brought home!
LOL i hear ya,I thought she said a dog!I don't see anything lol.
My wife said it was time to get another dog....this is what she brought home!
Beautiful Yorkie man!LOL i hear ya,I thought she said a dog!
I know a couple police K-9s that are Belgian Malinois and they are incredible dogs. Very smart and protective, but also very high energy. Not sure how they are around kids. If I ever get a dog that isn’t a German Shepherd it’ll be a Belgian Malinois.Nice . They are very friendly dogs good around kids.
I’m stuck between three breeds to add for my next dog Cane Corso, Dutch Shepard and a Belgium Mal.
I’ve trained with Mal’s duel purpose( tracking and narcotics ). At seven my son could give the commands in Dutch lol.I know a couple police K-9s that are Belgian Malinois and they are incredible dogs. Very smart and protective, but also very high energy. Not sure how they are around kids. If I ever get a dog that isn’t a German Shepherd it’ll be a Belgian Malinois.Nice . They are very friendly dogs good around kids.
I’m stuck between three breeds to add for my next dog Cane Corso, Dutch Shepard and a Belgium Mal.
Devils Illustrated Football
How PFF graded Duke's defense against William & Mary
Devils Illustrated Football
How PFF graded Duke's offense against William & Mary
Devils Illustrated Football
Watch: New Big J & Little J Show breaks down this weekend's romp and the first 4 games
Rivals Football Recruiting
Under the Lights: 5-star prospects battle it out in Oklahoma
On3 Football
On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 4