NEW DOG!

WI#1Dukie22

All-Conference
Jan 17, 2008
3,900
1,004
0
We bought our first Dog today as well.... surprised our kids. Good times. To much of my Delight- we have a Dog name Zion

I’ll keep you all posted on this crazy adventure- brand new stuff for my wife and I.
 

WI#1Dukie22

All-Conference
Jan 17, 2008
3,900
1,004
0
We bought our first Dog today as well.... surprised our kids. Good times. To much of my Delight- we have a Dog name Zion

I’ll keep you all posted on this crazy adventure- brand new stuff for my wife and I.
 

sheyduke

All-American
Apr 13, 2010
14,147
9,689
108
Nice . They are very friendly dogs good around kids.

I’m stuck between three breeds to add for my next dog Cane Corso, Dutch Shepard and a Belgium Mal.
 
Jul 28, 2010
7,841
6,980
0
Nice . They are very friendly dogs good around kids.

I’m stuck between three breeds to add for my next dog Cane Corso, Dutch Shepard and a Belgium Mal.
I know a couple police K-9s that are Belgian Malinois and they are incredible dogs. Very smart and protective, but also very high energy. Not sure how they are around kids. If I ever get a dog that isn’t a German Shepherd it’ll be a Belgian Malinois.
 

sheyduke

All-American
Apr 13, 2010
14,147
9,689
108
Nice . They are very friendly dogs good around kids.

I’m stuck between three breeds to add for my next dog Cane Corso, Dutch Shepard and a Belgium Mal.
I know a couple police K-9s that are Belgian Malinois and they are incredible dogs. Very smart and protective, but also very high energy. Not sure how they are around kids. If I ever get a dog that isn’t a German Shepherd it’ll be a Belgian Malinois.
I’ve trained with Mal’s duel purpose( tracking and narcotics ). At seven my son could give the commands in Dutch lol.

Mals are very high strung and very protective you have to give them a purpose or they decline , but that’s what I got Kong’s and grand kids for. A Mal will literally do anything to play fetch.
 
Devils Illustrated

Latest

  1. 01 Devils Illustrated Football How PFF graded Duke's defense against William & Mary
  2. 02 Devils Illustrated Football How PFF graded Duke's offense against William & Mary
  3. 03 Devils Illustrated Football Watch: New Big J & Little J Show breaks down this weekend's romp and the first 4 games
  4. 04 Rivals Football Recruiting Under the Lights: 5-star prospects battle it out in Oklahoma
  5. 05 On3 Football On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 4