10-15% of the overall general fund budget; instead of the current chicken **** <5%.
I would hope the money would follow the student and not blindly go to the school. Let the schools compete and let’s put trade schools in the mix.
10-15% of the overall general fund budget; instead of the current chicken **** <5%.
That's a pretty good idea. Assume you're not limiting the choice of schools to only in-state.I would hope the money would follow the student and not blindly go to the school. Let the schools compete and let’s put trade schools in the mix.
It is interesting, I think, that talk of "performance based funding" has been rearing its head as of late - both from Harrisburg and from at least a few of the university presidents.I would hope the money would follow the student and not blindly go to the school. Let the schools compete and let’s put trade schools in the mix.
BWI
Penn State’s Loss to USC: What We Know From the Live Analysis
BWI Football
8 things I think after Penn State falls to USC 31-23: On Matt Campbell's game day struggles, a disappointment, and more
BWI Football
Penn State Sunday situation: The Lions don't lack an identity; it's the same as their record: Mediocre, and teetering on worse
BWI Football
Penn State confronts talent gap problem, Lions' identity described in an ugly way, and more of what they're saying
BWI Football
Penn State report card: Grading the Lions after their 31-23 loss to USC