10-15% of the overall general fund budget; instead of the current chicken **** <5%.
I would hope the money would follow the student and not blindly go to the school. Let the schools compete and let’s put trade schools in the mix.
10-15% of the overall general fund budget; instead of the current chicken **** <5%.
That's a pretty good idea. Assume you're not limiting the choice of schools to only in-state.I would hope the money would follow the student and not blindly go to the school. Let the schools compete and let’s put trade schools in the mix.
It is interesting, I think, that talk of "performance based funding" has been rearing its head as of late - both from Harrisburg and from at least a few of the university presidents.I would hope the money would follow the student and not blindly go to the school. Let the schools compete and let’s put trade schools in the mix.
BWI Football
Chase Sowell injury update: Lions' top receiver leaves the field before halftime against USC
BWI Football
Live updates: Penn State-USC score, stats, notes, and more from Beaver Staidum
BWI Football
Final Penn State-USC availability reports: Who's out, and who's a game time decision, for the Lions and Trojans?
BWI Football
Printable Depth Chart for Penn State's White Out matchup with USC