Why Kamario Taylor says he's sticking with Mississippi State
Taylor's emergence as a star quarterback has sparked speculation about how long he'll stay in Starkville.
Hell - some of the people quoted in this article post on this message board as well.Some of the people referred to in the article who think Mississippi State is poor and has no money for NIL post on this message board.
Also shows how inept John Cohen was at fundraising and being out in front on the NIL landscape. Auburn hiring Cohen was the second best thing that ever happened to our athletic department, the first being Foglesong firing Larry Templeton.The Charlie Winfield section just another reminder of how slow of a start we got off to on the NIL front. Thank gosh he cared enough to get us going, who knows where we’d be without him.
Hell - some of the people quoted in this article post on this message board as well.
What an article. What a line "I mean, this is the green grass.." How can you not root for Kamario? That article got my *** pumped up. I'm changing my prediction.
Is that a positive or negative these days? I've lost track"I look up Target. There's no Target," Williams said.
Thanks, Megan.
And Cohen said one reason he was leaving was State couldn't raise NIL money. Wasn't that his job???Also shows how inept John Cohen was at fundraising and being out in front on the NIL landscape. Auburn hiring Cohen was the second best thing that ever happened to our athletic department, the first being Foglesong firing Larry Templeton.
I know but I loved the line.??
I'm with you in your sentiment, but Austin Golding said the part you quoted not Kamario.
Gosh, I love that."Because I don't have Twitter. ... I really don't see s---. It's clean living."
Auburn relieving us of Cohen came at a more critical time. We were about to be buried beyond return. It was bigger than LT being fired.Also shows how inept John Cohen was at fundraising and being out in front on the NIL landscape. Auburn hiring Cohen was the second best thing that ever happened to our athletic department, the first being Foglesong firing Larry Templeton.
The Charlie Winfield section just another reminder of how slow of a start we got off to on the NIL front. Thank gosh he cared enough to get us going, who knows where we’d be without him.
It makes you wonder, if Charlie doesn't step up and get the ball rolling on our collective, how bad would things be now? Someone else would have eventually, probably, but we'd be years away from an SEC win.
In hindsight 2022 was one of the most significant calendar years in our history on several fronts. Good and bad.It makes you wonder, if Charlie doesn't step up and get the ball rolling on our collective, how bad would things be now? Someone else would have eventually, probably, but we'd be years away from an SEC win.
nicky satan admitted that he cheats in the article. He said that he would be trying to get Kamario to go into the portal. Contacting someone before they announce that they are in the portal is tampering. I know that the rules don't aply to bummer but now they are advertising it.![]()
Why Kamario Taylor says he's sticking with Mississippi State
Taylor's emergence as a star quarterback has sparked speculation about how long he'll stay in Starkville.www.espn.com
Good for KT1. I can't wait to see him go first in the first round in the NFL from STATE.
17 guys making over 200 million....but Mullen can't recruit.I can wait two years, but it will be great to add him to this list:
College football's highest earners in the NFL
Maroon and White Football
Mississippi State Week 5 Preview: Who Controls the Skies?
Maroon and White Football
"Complementary team football is what they're doing really well": Alabama HC Kalen DeBoer on Mississippi State matchup
Maroon and White Football
SEC Nation returns to Starkville, beginning with Friday Finebaum show
Rivals Basketball Recruiting
OTE Pro Day Recruiting Intel: Latest buzz on Beckham Black, Paul Osaruyi and more
Maroon and White Football
Mississippi State Week 5 Preview: Alabama Players to Know