Hi everyone, been on RR since 2008 never posted anything but enjoyed everyone's posts!
This is my very 1st post and hope to meet some cool people here! GOBBN!
This is my very 1st post and hope to meet some cool people here! GOBBN!
I use to have the same profile pic on the old website lolHi everyone, been on RR since 2008 never posted anything but enjoyed everyone's posts!
This is my very 1st post and hope to meet some cool people here! GOBBN!
I think I remember seeing that lolI use to have the same profile pic on the old website lol
The name and avatar are very familiar...Hi everyone, been on RR since 2008 never posted anything but enjoyed everyone's posts!
This is my very 1st post and hope to meet some cool people here! GOBBN!
It must have been someone else's avatar, I never posted on the old site just been on there since 08. Didn't mean to steal someone's name and avatar Shepp is my favorite player.The name and avatar are very familiar...
Not at all, not accusing you of anything, I could have worded that better. I've been on several sites in the last 25 years, so it kind of bleeds together. Best vibes manIt must have been someone else's avatar, I never posted on the old site just been on there since 08. Didn't mean to steal someone's name and avatar Shepp is my favorite player.
lol I didn't take it as you accusing me I guess I could've worded that better myself sorry. I just happend to pick that name and avatar lol all good.Not at all, not accusing you of anything, I could have worded that better. I've been on several sites in the last 25 years, so it kind of bleeds together. Best vibes man
Well you stole my name. Considering my last name IS Sheppard lolIt must have been someone else's avatar, I never posted on the old site just been on there since 08. Didn't mean to steal someone's name and avatar Shepp is my favorite player.
That's a great name lolWell you stole my name. Considering my last name IS Sheppard lol
KSR Basketball
KSR Live Blog: 2026 Kentucky Basketball Pro Day
KSR Football
'It’s Thin': Will Stein hints at bad news on Kentucky's injury front
KSR Basketball
KSR's three questions entering Kentucky Basketball Pro Day
KSR Football
Kentucky Looking to Crack Third Down Conundrum
KSR Football
Get ready for LSU with Will Stein's weekly press conference