Howland really isn't messing around. He is getting guys here and with some eligibility left.
I am hoping Rocket is really on his way because that would be crazy to get two highly ranked PG's when it was the only position left of major concern. I don't even know which one would start or even on the floor together. Lots of combinations are possible.
If this happens, this team not only is a NCAA tourney bid likely but it has a chance to make some noise once they get there.
These guys may have some growing pains but by the time SEC play gets here they should have a lot figured out and by end of season this team could be really really good.
I haven't watched Moore or Watts play, but based on what I'm reading, it doesn't look like either Molinar, MOore, or Watts are true PGs, which is good in that it gives lots of flexibility with three different guys that can play the point (although with the way Molinar was used later in the year, I'm guessing he may spend the least time at the point) or as off guards. I guess they can all three play together when we want to play small. The potential bad is that if one isn't a clear point guard, we may struggle with defining roles.
Of course, I will echo the other posters that can't find any confirmation that Watts is actually committing.