Awful. Those fans look really pumped. LOL
"September" from Ole Miss Rebels on Vimeo.</p>
</p>
EDIT: Dear yuku, your embed sucks.
</p>
"September" from Ole Miss Rebels on Vimeo.</p>
</p>
EDIT: Dear yuku, your embed sucks.
</p>
I mean, seriously. Half the shots were a fan or two waving a pom pom, standing in front of thousands of Ole Miss fans sitting on their hands.DAWG61 said:a nice attempt but a fail. When trying to do a Nike commercial the most important part to show is the PRODUCT! Watching other douchebag fans cheer won't motivate more douchebag fans to buy tickets. Show what they are paying to watch, that beautiful turf!
Rivals Football Recruiting
How Kamario Taylor's success is helping Mississippi State recruit top quarterbacks
Maroon and White Football
Jett Jefferson's early impact elevating Mississippi State secondary
Maroon and White Football
"I gotta give it all I got": Mississippi State WR Anthony Evans III on crucial 4th quarter catch
Maroon and White Football
Points of Focus from Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby heading into Week 5
Rivals Football Recruiting
Wiltfong Whiparound: Mega prediction for Kentucky; Auburn, Florida, Georgia, Mississippi State all made big recruiting moves in week four