New year same crap

Trojanbulldog19

Aug 25, 2014
I know everyone says we are much improved but that's because the bar was so damn low! The pitching still sucks *** and the hitters are making this scrub look like John Smoltz out there. It's year three of this crap and losing a series to ole miss is an all time low when you have all the other problems. This is a crap ole Miss team too.

I know this game ain't over yet but with the way we have hit yesterday and today and out bullpen is **** so it feels like it's over

8dog

Feb 23, 2008
I think we are seeing we probably aren’t as improved as we thought but the league just isn’t that good (well at least 4 of the 5 teams we have played). For what we gained on the mound it hasn’t shown in games we needed it most. Same with fielding.

And thus lineup is just awful

eckie1

Jun 23, 2007
SEC isn’t good this year.. except for UPiG, A&M and maybe UK. Just not sold on UK yet
It’s pretty damn horrendous. But, we choked away the Aggy series. And they are way better…. That’s what makes no sense with this team. We bow up to the best and choke victory away, and then are the whipping boy for Central Ark. and now Missy.

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
We had shown signs of improvement, but I was very disappointed at what happened at the end of the game last night. I have not watched every pitch, but what I saw last night late in the game was almost entirely due to the coaching decisions or the lack of coaching decisions.

patdog

May 28, 2007
We had shown signs of improvement, but I was very disappointed at what happened at the end of the game last night. I have not watched every pitch, but what I saw last night late in the game was almost entirely due to the coaching decisions or the lack of coaching decisions.
It was mostly a weak schedule. But yeah, we are better than the last 2 years.