I can't speak for TJ, but I'd rather be gay than have an underdeveloped brain like you have, which allows you to laugh at people on an airplane about to get suicided like 9/11.The closet gay LARPer exposed himself. lmao
I can't speak for TJ, but I'd rather be gay than have an underdeveloped brain like you have, which allows you to laugh at people on an airplane about to get suicided like 9/11.The closet gay LARPer exposed himself. lmao
As I have posted numerous times, anyone that does not believe Russia interfered did not watch Mueller testify in 2020 ("they are still doing so as I speak"), did not read the Mueller Report, and has not read the Senate Intell Committee Report Chaired and signed off by Marco Rubio. You believe Rubio is wrong?I am guessing Dtrain and others believe it as well. I believe Dtrain posted that before. You might be a bit lonely on this one.
It's obvious why the Dems don't want ICE anywhere near polling booths.
Always be scamming
Mueller's dementia made Joey look Phi Betta Kappa !As I have posted numerous times, anyone that does not believe Russia interfered did not watch Mueller testify in 2020 ("they are still doing so as I speak"), did not read the Mueller Report, and has not read the Senate Intell Committee Report Chaired and signed off by Marco Rubio. You believe Rubio is wrong?
![]()
![]()
![]()
I can't speak for TJ, but I'd rather be gay than have an underdeveloped brain like you have, which allows you to laugh at people on an airplane about to get suicided like 9/11.
Got halfway there by selling dipshits like you meme coinsThe TDS crowd conveniently forget that the Dems shutting down Trumps access to social media forced him to open his own media platforms !
Even raising his net worth the MULTIPLE BILLIONS necessary to get listed on The Bloomberg Report list of top Billionaires, which he wasn't close to in $ to make the list previously !
I can't speak for TJ, but I'd rather be gay than have an underdeveloped brain like you have, which allows you to laugh at people on an airplane about to get suicided like 9/11.
There you go spreading hate and vitriol still !Got halfway there by selling dipshits like you meme coins
Crazy.
Plenty of idiots voting D on this board.
So, how's the Iran War going now, irgc? Are you voting Democrat because the Iranians told you to?
No I'm waiting to hear what the Russians say to finalize my decision.So, how's the Iran War going now, irgc? Are you voting Democrat because the Iranians told you to?
It was open when this thing started 7(!) months ago though.It sounds like we've mostly reopened the Strait. I'm glad we are continuing with the blockade; I hope Trump keeps it up.
Orange and Blue News
Illinois vs Purdue: Behind Enemy Lines with Gold and Black
Rivals Football Recruiting
Illinois visitor list for Purdue includes several four stars and an NFL legacy
Orange and Blue News
Intel: Where Illinois stands with Brady Pettigrew ahead of his official visit
Orange and Blue News
Bret Bielema begins Illinois defense reset after Bobby Hauck’s departure
Orange and Blue News
Talk Illini Podcast: Who is calling Illinois’ defense? Bielema isn’t saying