News today

dtrain79

Heisman
Jul 13, 2006
48,935
27,818
113
Yes even Drano with his TDS is saying that under President Trump he applauds the crime reductions, the reduction of fentanyl OD's and sealing our Southern border !

So what I learned is that someone has TDS by criticizing Trump for the things he's actually doing wrong?

I mean, you yourself acknowledge that I'm crediting him where I think he's getting it right.

Perhaps I'm just not into slavish cult-like praise of a politician, even the ones I actually like.
 

dtrain79

Heisman
Jul 13, 2006
48,935
27,818
113
Oof. Bad look.



Yes, I totally agree that it's a major problem when politicians are looking to prosecute crimes for political reasons.

And before you screech "but Trump," I think we've extensively discussed where I think Trump was the victim of a political prosecution (the NY case), where I think he was guilty (the documents case), and where there's a lot of room for debate on the best approach (DC/GA).
 
Orange and Blue News

Latest

  1. 01 Orange and Blue News Underwood wants this year’s Illinois team to establish its own identity amid high expectations
  2. 02 Orange and Blue News Illinois vs. Purdue gameday: What to know, injury report, and final thoughts
  3. 03 Rivals Football Recruiting Rivals Riser: Illinois WR commit Bennett Konkey earns his fourth star
  4. 04 Orange and Blue News Rising 2028 wing Grant Smith set to visit Illinois
  5. 05 Orange and Blue News Illinois vs. Purdue preview: Players to watch, keys to the game, and a prediction