NEXT HC

AtownPoke

Heisman
Sep 23, 2006
69,927
35,025
113
Basch said the alum was just notified.
I guess that Coleman being notified it’s not him?
 

DEWrestlingFan

All-Conference
Aug 31, 2005
670
1,468
0
Who knows what Coleman is thinking? Maybe he just wanted to get back to Ok State. He could have waited for JS to retire and applying afterwards, instead of leaving. I really hope that these two can work out together, because if they do, watch out Penn State, because OK State is coming!
 

Okie_Pat

All-Conference
Feb 3, 2022
1,276
2,401
113
A lot confused bc I’m hearing for a fact that DT turned the job down yesterday, so what changed in 24hrs? More money? I don’t like that
 
  • Haha
Reactions: okcpokefan12
O State Illustrated

Latest

  1. 01 Rivals Football Recruiting Oklahoma State hosting a few 2027 recruits, key flip targets, and coveted 2028 and 2029 quarterbacks for UCF game
  2. 02 Rivals Football Recruiting Arkansas, Florida, Kentucky, Ohio State, Oregon, Oklahoma State, Nebraska host elite recruits, blue-chip QBs, flip targets in loaded Week 6 slate
  3. 03 O State Illustrated Football Oklahoma State will lean heavy on the receiving core against UCF
  4. 04 O State Illustrated Football Recruiting Oklahoma State offers Buford, Ga. 2028 ATH Jerious Norwood Jr.
  5. 05 On3 Football Mike Gundy set for one-weekend guest analyst role with HBO/TNT college football coverage