NEXT HC

AtownPoke

Heisman
Sep 23, 2006
69,927
35,025
113
Basch said the alum was just notified.
I guess that Coleman being notified it’s not him?
 

DEWrestlingFan

All-Conference
Aug 31, 2005
670
1,468
0
Who knows what Coleman is thinking? Maybe he just wanted to get back to Ok State. He could have waited for JS to retire and applying afterwards, instead of leaving. I really hope that these two can work out together, because if they do, watch out Penn State, because OK State is coming!
 

Okie_Pat

All-Conference
Feb 3, 2022
1,276
2,401
113
A lot confused bc I’m hearing for a fact that DT turned the job down yesterday, so what changed in 24hrs? More money? I don’t like that
 
  • Haha
Reactions: okcpokefan12
O State Illustrated

Latest

  1. 01 Rivals Football Recruiting Arkansas, Florida, Kentucky, Ohio State, Oregon, Oklahoma State, Nebraska host elite recruits, blue-chip QBs, flip targets in loaded Week 6 slate
  2. 02 O State Illustrated Football Oklahoma State will lean heavy on the receiving core against UCF
  3. 03 O State Illustrated Football Recruiting Oklahoma State offers Buford, Ga. 2028 ATH Jerious Norwood Jr.
  4. 04 On3 Football Mike Gundy set for one-weekend guest analyst role with HBO/TNT college football coverage
  5. 05 O State Illustrated Football Recruiting Oklahoma State offers 6-foot-3 2028 Georgia S Edward Roberts