Next two games

oldxbbc

All-American
Sep 19, 2013
1,908
7,456
113
8:30 PM on Tuesday vrs Ole Miss at 8:30 or 11:00 PM vrs Utah or Grand Canyon Wednesday. Could be a little too late for me on Wednesday.
 
Last edited:

hexumhawk

All-Conference
Sep 24, 2003
2,459
4,280
113
Yeah, if they win tomorrow night, that is some serious late night hoops on Wednesday!
 

Hawksfor3

All-American
Dec 5, 2016
8,097
9,315
113
I'm in my 70's. Count me in!

Old Man Smile GIF by F*CK, THAT'S DELICIOUS
 

Hawkangler

All-Conference
Mar 16, 2014
2,160
4,713
113
You geezers with have tryptophan naps on Thursday. Live a bit.
All I'll say to you is your time's a coming. I'm creeping up on 70 and I use to run on 5 to 6 hours a night and work 12 - 14 hour days. Still up at 5:00 but generally in bed by 10:00. I'm on EST so 9:30 starts suck.
 
  • Like
Reactions: oldxbbc
Hawkeye Report

Latest

  1. 01 Hawkeye Report Football Tyler Brown out against Ohio State
  2. 02 Hawkeye Report Football Hawkeye Report Podcast
  3. 03 Hawkeye Report Olympics Schedule Surveillance: 2026-27 Iowa men's wrestling
  4. 04 Hawkeye Report Football PFF Deep Dive: Ohio State Buckeyes
  5. 05 Hawkeye Report Football PFF Deep Dive: Iowa Hawkeyes