Next two games

oldxbbc

All-American
Sep 19, 2013
1,909
7,456
113
8:30 PM on Tuesday vrs Ole Miss at 8:30 or 11:00 PM vrs Utah or Grand Canyon Wednesday. Could be a little too late for me on Wednesday.
 
Last edited:

hexumhawk

All-Conference
Sep 24, 2003
2,461
4,285
113
Yeah, if they win tomorrow night, that is some serious late night hoops on Wednesday!
 

Hawksfor3

All-American
Dec 5, 2016
8,101
9,331
113
I'm in my 70's. Count me in!

Old Man Smile GIF by F*CK, THAT'S DELICIOUS
 

Hawkangler

All-Conference
Mar 16, 2014
2,163
4,720
113
You geezers with have tryptophan naps on Thursday. Live a bit.
All I'll say to you is your time's a coming. I'm creeping up on 70 and I use to run on 5 to 6 hours a night and work 12 - 14 hour days. Still up at 5:00 but generally in bed by 10:00. I'm on EST so 9:30 starts suck.
 
  • Like
Reactions: oldxbbc
Hawkeye Report

Latest

  1. 01 Hawkeye Report Football Recruiting Tracking where Iowa's recruits play this week
  2. 02 Hawkeye Report Football Throwback Thursday: Looking back at Ohio State's starters as recruits
  3. 03 Hawkeye Report Football Throwback Thursday: Looking back at Iowa's starters as recruits
  4. 04 Rivals Football Recruiting Recruit Visits: Five-stars flood College Station, Starkville leads a loaded recruiting Saturday in week five
  5. 05 Hawkeye Report Football Budmayr keeps improvement mindset with receivers