Handidly?? I'm not saying Rustburg is going to win but I don't think they will get blown out. Do you even know anything about Rustburg?Brookville handily.
Handily. 2 TD's or more. Really good D by the Bees and the offense is well balanced and efficient. Rustburg has done well this year. They put up points against everyone but Appomattox, where they lost. The Bees D is better with 3 shutouts and given up only 27 points in 5 games. I don't think Rustburg can put up many points but Brookville can. 35 - 14 Bees. Remember, it's usually not about how good you are but how good is the other guy. Rustburg is good but Brookville is this year's other guy. GL Friday.Handidly?? I'm not saying Rustburg is going to win but I don't think they will get blown out. Do you even know anything about Rustburg?
Very possible. That's why they play the games. GL Friday.34-28 Rustburg.
Rivals Football Recruiting
Touted linebacker RJ Hudson backs off Clemson commitment -- and a new team is trending
VirginiaPreps
Private School Predictions Week 7
VirginiaPreps
VHSL Football Top Tens - Entering 10-8-26 Games
VirginiaPreps
2026 VHSL Football Team-by-Team Schedules with Results
Rivals Football Recruiting
LB David Nosa catches fire with six offers in two-week span