I get so sick and tired of hearing “next year we have this or that”
Cal says we play for March but doesn’t perform in March. Embarrassing.
Cal says we play for March but doesn’t perform in March. Embarrassing.
I want Cal here and I am not an idiot. Your immaturity is showing.Next year will be the same, these idiots that still want Cow here are the same idiots that wanted Gillespie here
Next year new faces high expectations. Cal says he’s team is young they are learning every day and he’s figuring them out blah blah.I get so sick and tired of hearing “next year we have this or that”
Cal says we play for March but doesn’t perform in March. Embarrassing.
Cal spews more nonsense than a politician. He's a waste of time to listen to.I get so sick and tired of hearing “next year we have this or that”
Cal says we play for March but doesn’t perform in March. Embarrassing.
I quit listening to Cow 5 years agoCal spews more nonsense than a politician. He's a waste of time to listen to.
KSR Football
Kentucky Preparing for a "Hungry" South Carolina in a Hostile Environment
KSR
Good luck trying to slow down Franck Kepnang
KSR Basketball
Add a BBN United Basketball Open Practice to a Busy Weekend for UK Sports
KSR Women's Basketball
New WNBA mock draft has Clara Strack teaming up with Caitlin Clark
KSR Football
NFL Draft Buzz Building for Lance Heard