I'll believe more in Nick Richards as soon as I find out if his free throw defense has improved.
@Bkocats [laughing]
@Bkocats [laughing]
I like Nick. He seems like a good guy, but he has to improve his hands or he’s never going to be more than a 10 minute a game, 5 foul guy.Assuming you can read and actually read my post you know the answer too. Plenty of reasons to believe in Nick Richards unless you are a negative jerk who gets some cynical satisfaction out of writing off a 19 year old.
How you big guy. I like reading your post.I like Nick. He seems like a good guy, but he has to improve his hands or he’s never going to be more than a 10 minute a game, 5 foul guy.
Doing good. Thanks. Hope you and yours are as wellHow you big guy. I like reading your post.
Great. Keep on posting I love reading you comments. Serious and funny at times.Doing good. Thanks. Hope you and yours are as well
kev69 is the man and has forgot more about UK basketball than most people know.Great. Keep on posting I love reading you comments. Serious and funny at times.
kev69 is the man and has forgot more about UK basketball than most people know.
I thought that was Billy G.No way did he not break the record for most missed dunks in a season.
kev69 is the man and has forgot more about UK basketball than most people know.
Gotta go u props mr bud there is hope for you yet. Richards has only been playing 4 years some need to give him a break. I can see him staying another 2-4 Year’s and I think if he continues to improve he will be a late first round pick if he stays all 4 Year’s. He has all the tools to be successful. Problem is out fan base is impatient and we want it now and not in a few years.
What a difference two months make. Some good takes in this thread. And some typical negative nonsense.
In Richards I trustAnd right here is where we get ourselves into trouble, setting expectations a little too high. Imo
Simple is as simple does...case in point...
KSR Basketball Recruiting
Visit Primer: 5-star PF CJ Rosser arrives for Big Blue Madness
KSR Basketball
UK announces details for Saturday's post-Big Blue Madness Fan Fest event
KSR Football
KSR Explains the Strange History of the Kentucky-South Carolina Rivlary
KSR Volleyball
Kentucky VB to participate in AVCA Match Point, an elite two-day championship in Louisville
KSR Football
SEC Availability Report: LB Tavion Wallace listed as questionable vs. South Carolina