Peep the comments between him & Quickley...
Peep the comments between him & Quickley...
It’s happening. I’m ready to get my heart broken again if it doesn’tEven got Clarke playing along with the eyes.
My thoughts. Was thinking maybe I couldn’t see the whole convo.IMO this isn’t trolling or anything to get excited about. He put an eye emoji. That literally means nothing guys lol
Good point. Fans can get upset with something they absolutely shouldn’t be upset about.Quickley could be asking him if he's going back to a great take out Pizza place....
except hagans said “just playing” right after saying it Nick is teasing possiblyThey like to troll fans..Just like Hagans "we going run it back"........Id bet my lunch money Nick is gone, he will declare tomorrow IMO
My thoughts. Was thinking maybe I couldn’t see the whole convo.
Get a grip people.
Nick and Quickley were the two best players on the team by far. It would be great if they returned, but I can't bemoan them leaving after star level seasons. We got our money's worth, if you will.
Song says again a lot
I’m not sure what’s more ridiculous: the fact he would say that knowing it would get people’s hopes up, or the fact that him doing it gets people (myself included) so wound up.
I think the latter.
KSR Football
Shane Beamer opens up on job security ahead of Kentucky matchup
KSR Football
Kentucky jumps into AP Top 25 following win over South Alabama
KSR Volleyball
No Gaerte, No Problem: No. 3 Kentucky VB sweeps No. 7 Texas
KSR Football Recruiting
Good news! 4-star Kentucky pledge Tristin Hughes did not make the trip to Louisville
KSR Cats in the NBA
Tyler Herro, wearing a new number, recreates TJ Ford's iconic rookie photos