If knott gets a committable offer, he gone imo
Bama fans scoff at the idea that his offer there is not committable...
I've heard the same from my Bama connections. Carter is their first choice. Knott is Plan B (but a very good Plan B).I was told/read that hardman and carter were both ahead of knott
I was told/read that hardman and carter were both ahead of knott
So in the last 3 weeks of recruiting, Saban is visiting a kid in MS that doesn't have a commitable offer? Gotcha.
Rivals Football Recruiting
WR Darion Moseley backs off pledge to Arkansas, has Big Ten and SEC schools on his list
Maroon and White Football Recruiting
JUCO Edge Derion Gould sees the potential at Mississippi State
Maroon and White Baseball
Mississippi State Biloxi baseball schedule altered by weather
Maroon and White Football Recruiting
"Electric" Mississippi State atmosphere boosts big recruiting weekends
Maroon and White Football
Can Mississippi State's running game keep up?