NIL contribution 41

Eight_Banners_anon

All-Conference
Apr 4, 2012
646
1,088
0
FYI, do not Google "Club Blue" at work.

GIF by simongibson2000
 

LineSkiCat14

Heisman
Aug 5, 2015
39,715
62,624
113
I'll look into this more, just to do my due diligence that this money is actually going specifically to NIL. But I will absolutely donate $100 a year.

I'd really love it if they could make tiers for this, and depends on how much you donate, you get memorabilia. You could certainly entice some fans to donate $100 for a signed basketball. Maybe $300 for a basketball, t-shirt and a poster.
 

bbnkat02

Heisman
Nov 14, 2017
48,181
71,789
113
I'll look into this more, just to do my due diligence that this money is actually going specifically to NIL. But I will absolutely donate $100 a year.

I'd really love it if they could make tiers for this, and depends on how much you donate, you get memorabilia. You could certainly entice some fans to donate $100 for a signed basketball. Maybe $300 for a basketball, t-shirt and a poster.
No doubt.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Women's Basketball Kentucky WBB has a versatile trio of 6-foot-5 Wildcats: 'We call them our 6-5s'
  2. 02 KSR Football Kentucky is very familiar with LSU QB Sam Leavitt
  3. 03 KSR 11 Personnel, No Huddle! LSU Preview with Shea Dixon
  4. 04 KSR Basketball KSR Live Blog: 2026 Kentucky Basketball Pro Day
  5. 05 KSR Football 'It’s Thin': Will Stein hints at bad news on Kentucky's injury front