Ninja strikes again!

RobbieRandolph

Redshirt
Apr 17, 2008
3,571
0
36
Very, very sneaky.
 

MSUCE99

Redshirt
Nov 15, 2005
1,005
1
36
There's so many Greg Byrne flights out there, we have no idea where he really is.
 

muddawgs33

Redshirt
Aug 28, 2007
822
0
0
Malzahn OC. They are going to announce it tonite at the game while Malzahn and Mullen hold hands and sing:

My milkshake brings all the boys to the yard,
And their like
It's better than yours,
Damn right it's better than yours,
I can teach you,
But I have to charge

I know you want it,
The thing that makes me,
What the guys go crazy for.
They lose their minds,
The way I wind,
I think its time
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Rivals Basketball Recruiting 5-star AJ Williams details his official visits and where things stand with UNC, BYU & Arkansas as the early signing period nears
  2. 02 Maroon and White Mississippi State Bye Week Checklist: What Needs Work?
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State Bye Week Watchlist
  4. 04 Maroon and White Mississippi State Basketball tipoff times finalized
  5. 05 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Mississippi State, Maryland & UCF talking visits with 4-star forward K'Nard Callendar