No Deep Throws

BigDawg0074

Senior
Oct 12, 2016
1,367
718
113
The lack of deep throws is a bit concerning to me. I suppose they are trying to make things easier for the OL but I would like to see some long completions.
 

BlueRidgeMtns

All-Conference
Nov 29, 2016
5,538
3,407
113
Agreed. Although I do like the tosses.

At least there’s a wrinkle to the “run” game we haven’t seen.
 

bruiser.sixpack

Redshirt
Aug 13, 2009
7,346
0
0
Yup our offense is very bad. Rogers won't be the starter next year.

I agree with this only if Sawyer Robertson shows up.

Edited to add: Thankfully these senior offensively offensive linemen graduate. We could start all freshmen on the line next year and be better.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Rivals Basketball Recruiting 5-star AJ Williams details his official visits and where things stand with UNC, BYU & Arkansas as the early signing period nears
  2. 02 Maroon and White Mississippi State Bye Week Checklist: What Needs Work?
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State Bye Week Watchlist
  4. 04 Maroon and White Mississippi State Basketball tipoff times finalized
  5. 05 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Mississippi State, Maryland & UCF talking visits with 4-star forward K'Nard Callendar