NO GAMEPLAN IN TUPELO

dawgman78

Redshirt
Mar 3, 2008
14
0
0
I was just told if you have comcast in tupelo you will not be able to get the game. Then I was told by comcast I would get the game. Does anybody know for sure before I order it for the weekend and then am not able to watch. Any body from Tupelo?
 

TilloDawg

Redshirt
May 26, 2006
1,442
0
0
I don't know why you wouldn't.......you're in the SEC portion of Raycom, so it ought to be automatic. I'm in Tupelo as well, and will see if I can ring a buddy that works over there & get the final word...</p>
 

2thdoc44

Redshirt
Oct 24, 2007
362
0
0
The Comcast lady double checked the black out area in Georgia but Tupelo will get it. Channel 702 gameplan
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White No. 16 Mississippi State vs. No. 7 Alabama: How, where and when to watch the Bulldogs
  2. 02 Maroon and White Mississippi State Soccer preps for No. 11 South Carolina
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State's Zakari Tillman Out vs. Alabama
  4. 04 Maroon and White Football Will Mississippi State's secondary be the difference on Saturday?
  5. 05 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State sells out Davis Wade Stadium for 2nd week running