No idea moving forward except

BarbieQdCouch

Redshirt
Dec 3, 2004
9,699
40
0
I really like NB for many reasons. I enjoy listening to his interviews. He seems to be a hard worker who respects others which in turn commands respect. And we have won away games late in the season, something I had all but dismissed in recent years.
 

Soaring Eagle 74

Freshman
Jan 4, 2008
22,888
69
0
I really like NB for many reasons. I enjoy listening to his interviews. He seems to be a hard worker who respects others which in turn commands respect. And we have won away games late in the season, something I had all but dismissed in recent years.

He seems ok with interviews, compared to Dana, who always seemed like he rather be having a root canal.
 
Aug 19, 2018
9,810
78
0
WVU should send shockwaves through college football and bring in Graham Harrell.


He is a Top 10 OC and one of the top QB gurus in college football.

Looks like the coaching staff at USC is out.
 
WV Sports

Latest

  1. 01 WV Sports Football Numbers and Notes: Iowa State
  2. 02 WV Sports Football Cam Torbor: West Virginia defense must be ready to get back at it
  3. 03 WV Sports Football 5 Takeaways from West Virginia’s 45-42 defeat against Iowa State
  4. 04 WV Sports Football West Virginia football snap counts: Iowa State
  5. 05 WV Sports Football West Virginia offense plays well, but still room for growth