No idea moving forward except

BarbieQdCouch

Redshirt
Dec 3, 2004
9,699
40
0
I really like NB for many reasons. I enjoy listening to his interviews. He seems to be a hard worker who respects others which in turn commands respect. And we have won away games late in the season, something I had all but dismissed in recent years.
 

Soaring Eagle 74

Freshman
Jan 4, 2008
22,888
69
0
I really like NB for many reasons. I enjoy listening to his interviews. He seems to be a hard worker who respects others which in turn commands respect. And we have won away games late in the season, something I had all but dismissed in recent years.

He seems ok with interviews, compared to Dana, who always seemed like he rather be having a root canal.
 
Aug 19, 2018
9,810
78
0
WVU should send shockwaves through college football and bring in Graham Harrell.


He is a Top 10 OC and one of the top QB gurus in college football.

Looks like the coaching staff at USC is out.
 
WV Sports

Latest

  1. 01 WV Sports Football Recruiting 2028 WR Havyn Searels remains excited about West Virginia with visit planned
  2. 02 WV Sports Football West Virginia preparing for challenges of Arizona defensive pressure
  3. 03 WV Sports Football West Virginia vs. Arizona Big 12 availability report: 10-9
  4. 04 WV Sports Football Jay Boulware has found ways to separate himself in his career
  5. 05 WV Sports Football On the fast track, kicker Jack Cassidy just looking to get better every day