No TBA this weekend

57stratdawg

Mar 24, 2010
Stephen, Lo & Auger. Guess that means Dohm is either out or back?

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
We've seen the last of Dohm this year.
Is that the same pitcher who was hurt after I said we maybe should have stopped before he threw that many pitches that early in the season? I wonder what might've happened if we had stopped around 80 pitches or less simply because it was that early in the season for our pitcher to throw 100 pitches. I guess it's too late to find out now.

patdog

May 28, 2007
You mean to tell me that Lemonhead did to Dohm what he did to Landon Sims? Couldn't be. Ain't no way.
As critical as I am of Lemonis, I don't blame him for either one of those. Pitchers today blow their arms out all the time. It affects every team.

Reactions: 17itdawg

pseudonym

Oct 6, 2022
As a starter yes, but I apparently he was throwing in the pen last night.
Any guesses on if he will return next year? I'm curious how each scenario might play out:
  • He's done for the year. More likely to come back?
  • He finds a way to pitch again this season. More likely to sign a half-decent offer sheet?

maroontide06

Dec 14, 2023
Great take dick head
Well when you take fireball closers and move them into the starting line up, it doesn’t usually bode well. When Lemonis put Landon Sims into the starting rotation, I had that gut feeling that it wasn’t going to work. Then I had that same feeling when he put Dohm into the starting rotation. They are essentially out of their element at that point and they are just a different type of pitcher than a starting pitcher. I would love to see Dohm pitch again this year, but it needs to be in that slam the door closer role.