No way in hell Texas Tech

Msubulldogfan1

Freshman
Sep 12, 2013
8,835
80
48
I was really surprised seeing the game day crew picking TT, OMs offense is legit and Tech has no defense.
 

Msubulldogfan1

Freshman
Sep 12, 2013
8,835
80
48
I tried to make that point earlier. Even Texas is having a hard time with Maryland who fired the coach.

Ole Miss is really good at WR but TT has the typical Big 12 defense.

I really don’t think the state of Texas produces good football players anymore besides QBs and skill players. The 7v7 has negatively effected the rest of the positions imo.
 
Sep 1, 2011
2,549
251
83
I really don’t think the state of Texas produces good football players anymore besides QBs and skill players. The 7v7 has negatively effected the rest of the positions imo.

Some O line, but you are trending in the right opinion, especially in a state of over 20million people.
 
Nov 12, 2007
26,045
10,209
113
Damn refs are trying to take it away from Texas Tech got to make sure the Southeastern conference team wins.
 

BigLeagueChew

Redshirt
Aug 25, 2008
411
0
16
This may be the nicest thing I have ever seen you post about OM. I think your team's offense is also legit.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Rivals Basketball Recruiting 5-star AJ Williams details his official visits and where things stand with UNC, BYU & Arkansas as the early signing period nears
  2. 02 Maroon and White Mississippi State Bye Week Checklist: What Needs Work?
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State Bye Week Watchlist
  4. 04 Maroon and White Mississippi State Basketball tipoff times finalized
  5. 05 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Mississippi State, Maryland & UCF talking visits with 4-star forward K'Nard Callendar