nobody calling me out tonight on Vandy? Whats the problem?

Coach34

Jul 20, 2012
could it be they have rolled Kentucky for 317 yards at halftime and about to clinch a bowl appearance?

MSUCostanza

Jan 10, 2007
Adams isn't playing. It's Nickson doing it. You know, the guy you said sucked and Vandy's offense would be so much better with Adams? You are the dumbest SOB I've ever run across.

MSUCostanza

Jan 10, 2007
you bragged about how good UK's defense was as well, as I recall. And they are getting rolled by one of the worst offenses in America.

Columbus Dawg

Feb 23, 2008
He needs to stick with his blatently obvious predictions so he can come back and say I told you so to the 2 people who disagreed with him.

I mean, I'm not on here tooting my horn about telling him that Les Miles would bring LSU back down to earth once Saban's players left the program. Ok, I guess I am.</p>

slickdawg

May 28, 2007
Coach34 said:
could it be they have rolled Kentucky for 317 yards at halftime and about to clinch a bowl appearance?

That's been the case for their last five games.

Coach34

Jul 20, 2012
A. Cowpower you 17'ing stupidass- I knew how many yards they had at half, you dont think I knew who the damn QB was? The whole damn Vandy discussion came up before the Auburn game before they even made a change at QB. But your retarded *** is too dumb to know that

B. There is a thread every week about Vandy's offense. Why not have one this week?

BriantheDawg

May 24, 2006
Had to reply since I got you into this deep black hole you have no way of getting out. Proven to be the biggest ******** on the board of the week/month/year/etc.. once again, I present cunt34. See you next week folks, y'all have a good evening now. Take care.

MSUCostanza

Jan 10, 2007
you mouthed off about how Adams made Vandy much better on offense when he replaced Nickson in our game and they scored twice. You've said about 100000 times that if Adams had played the whole game, they would've beaten us. Since then, they had lost 3 more in a row and their offense was worse than ours. Nickson played tonight, and suddenly they rolled up close to 400 yards on the "great" UK defense. Meanwhile, you had tried to tell us how much better Vandy's offense would be with Adams in. Again, you were proved to be a moron. And once again, you are trying to change what you were arguing after the fact. The problem is that you said it so many goddamn times on this board, that everyone remembers what you said without aid of Ronny's post archives. You can't get out of this dumbassery. The really funny thing is you tried to mouth off about Vandy's offense, but I guess you either forgot what you said, or were too stupid to realize your boy Adams wasn't even playing.

Coach34

Jul 20, 2012
the whole Vandy thing began when we talked about them being in the 20's in the nation in rushing before they even played Auburn....Thats why Hatfield keeps on with the post every week you moron....

stick to commenting something you know about- like my teasers- ohhh wait, I teabagged you on that too....rough night huh *****?

hatfieldms

Feb 20, 2008
You are bragging about vandy putting up 400 yards against a team that gave up 300+ to our offense? God you are an idiot

Coach34

Jul 20, 2012
hatfieldms said:
You are bragging about vandy putting up 400 yards against a team that gave up 300+ to our offense? God you are an idiot

All I did was make your weekly Vandy post for you