Non conference SOS

May 3, 2009
335
0
0
Was a big factor for all teams. I don't think we were in the discussion for the last few spots.<div id="myEventWatcherDiv" style="display:none;"></div>
 

rugbdawg

Redshirt
Oct 10, 2006
5,251
0
0
Looks like to me the playin game set up perfectly in Nashville for a South Florida/MSU matchup. Didn't happen. Xavier has destroyed Stans' career.
 

msudawg200

Junior
Feb 1, 2012
567
322
63
No State or Seton Hall in the last four out? Hard to believe to me. I guess that's why I'm not on the committee. Then again, I didn't really have any problem with the people they actually did choose.
 

bigrob24

Redshirt
Mar 12, 2008
50
0
0
just said MS St./Seton Hall were 5th/6th teams out....said State was quality team that didn't meet expectations down the stretch
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Rivals Football Recruiting How Kamario Taylor's success is helping Mississippi State recruit top quarterbacks
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football Jett Jefferson's early impact elevating Mississippi State secondary
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football "I gotta give it all I got": Mississippi State WR Anthony Evans III on crucial 4th quarter catch
  4. 04 Maroon and White Football Points of Focus from Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby heading into Week 5
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Wiltfong Whiparound: Mega prediction for Kentucky; Auburn, Florida, Georgia, Mississippi State all made big recruiting moves in week four