Non Crootin' Thread: BSR

CochiseCowbell

Heisman
Oct 29, 2012
15,692
14,548
113
I'd like to interrupt the Meltdown to ask a question: Did Brandon Walker forget the name of his new show on the 2nd day?

Answer: Yes, yes he did.

That said, I don't care. I like his new gig. I enjoyed The Slant better. But, the shorter segment is perfect. No, not because of anything he lacks, but because of the dynamic two people have over one.

A one man show is less interesting than a duo IF it's too long. It starts to sound like someone talking at you, rather than on something about which you're impassioned. I like the Skydawgs & the Countdown simply because there is a back & forth. Of course, B&B takes the cake with RecSports & the General's rapport.* Keep up the good work, BSR. I thoroughly enjoy it as an out of stater. My two cents.

Now, back to our Bible Study. I believe we were on the Book of Lamentations.
 

CochiseCowbell

Heisman
Oct 29, 2012
15,692
14,548
113
Crap. I sure did. That's embarrassing. Sometimes keeping it real goes wrong.

Nonsense. I thought it was hilarious. I like the everyday idea as well. Keep it up. I may actually join twitter to be a part of the 2 Minute Drill.
 

LTblows

Redshirt
Mar 3, 2008
1,899
16
38
Could not disagree more. I regularly listen to podcasts that are an hour or 2 or even longer. Short has its place. Love the Keep it 100 structure, but the long form has its place too. When I do chores or projects around the house, I throw the headphones on and escape.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Mississippi State Basketball tipoff times finalized
  2. 02 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Mississippi State, Maryland & UCF talking visits with 4-star forward K'Nard Callendar
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football "Fine line": Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby speaks on managing health and preparation
  4. 04 Maroon and White Football Recruiting 2028 4-star RB Zaiden Jernigan talks Mississippi State visit
  5. 05 Maroon and White Football 2027 Mississippi State commit Julian "Juju" McDonald shuts down recruitment