Non-PSU Recruiting

Roar More

All-Conference
Oct 30, 2021
871
2,371
93
For your viewing pleasure : )

For some reason, I cannot access YouTube videos linked from this message board. It requires that I log in to YouTube, which is weird as I am already logged in. It then gives me no path to log in. Any suggestions? Even old fart help will be appreciated.
 

SkiSkiSki

All-Conference
May 29, 2001
3,863
1,332
113
You are behind:
 

PSU Mike

All-American
Jul 28, 2001
4,693
8,244
113
For some reason, I cannot access YouTube videos linked from this message board. It requires that I log in to YouTube, which is weird as I am already logged in. It then gives me no path to log in. Any suggestions? Even old fart help will be appreciated.
YouTube does that if you’ve Googled “ED treatments for extreme cases” in the past 30 days. Give it 29 days …
 

Tom McAndrew

BWI Staff
Staff member
Oct 27, 2021
85,639
69,214
113
For some reason, I cannot access YouTube videos linked from this message board. It requires that I log in to YouTube, which is weird as I am already logged in. It then gives me no path to log in. Any suggestions? Even old fart help will be appreciated.

Common Reasons & Fixes
  • Ad-Blockers or Privacy Trackers: Strict browser extensions, built-in tracking protection, or VPNs can block embedded YouTube frames from loading properly.
    • Fix: Temporarily pause your ad-blocker or whitelist the On3 site to see if the player activates.
  • Mobile App vs. Browser: Some embedded links fail to trigger the video player properly if you are using an older version of a mobile app or a restrictive mobile browser.
    • Fix: Try opening the On3 page in a standard mobile or desktop browser (like Safari or Chrome) rather than an in-app view.
 

Roar More

All-Conference
Oct 30, 2021
871
2,371
93
Common Reasons & Fixes
  • Ad-Blockers or Privacy Trackers:Strict browser extensions, built-in tracking protection, or VPNs can block embedded YouTube frames from loading properly.
    • Fix: Temporarily pause your ad-blocker or whitelist the On3 site to see if the player activates.
  • Mobile App vs. Browser:Some embedded links fail to trigger the video player properly if you are using an older version of a mobile app or a restrictive mobile browser.
    • Fix: Try opening the On3 page in a standard mobile or desktop browser (like Safari or Chrome) rather than an in-app view.
Yep, it was the VPN.

What a relief. Now to reorder those pills.
 

railbirrd

Junior
Nov 1, 2003
185
346
63
For some reason, I cannot access YouTube videos linked from this message board. It requires that I log in to YouTube, which is weird as I am already logged in. It then gives me no path to log in. Any suggestions? Even old fart help will be appreciated.
I had the same problem until I disabled my vpn (NordVPN). Now I can view YouTube videos here.
 

BigFella235

Senior
Aug 13, 2021
240
751
93
Ok.....for us EXTREMELY old and senile old farts what the hell is a VPN??
It basically makes your internet appear as though it’s coming from a different location than it actually is. It helps protect your internet activity from data tracking websites and your overall information when you’re on the web.
 
BWI

Latest

  1. 01 BWI Top Penn State-Northwestern Wednesday availability report takeaways: What did we learn?
  2. 02 Rivals Football Recruiting Penn State impresses four-star edge George Parkinson IV
  3. 03 BWI Football Matt Campbell's message after Wisconsin: Penn State has to make the plays
  4. 04 BWI Football Penn State vs. Northwestern Preview Show
  5. 05 BWI Recruiting TE Quinn Weber recaps overnight Penn State visit: 'The crowd and intensity was crazy'