Not liking #1 on this list...

woozman

Nov 13, 2004
I doubt he would work for Freeze. Arnett is a west coast guy - doubt he’d jive with an aww shucks HC from the Deep South.

johnson86-1

Aug 22, 2012
There are some things you don't have to worry about. This is one of those things.
Yea, I'm sure there are programs that could open up the checkbook and convince him to jump for another DC job, but I can't believe Auburn would open up the checkbook enough to make it worth it to him to work with Freeze.

horshack.sixpack

Oct 30, 2012
Yea, I'm sure there are programs that could open up the checkbook and convince him to jump for another DC job, but I can't believe Auburn would open up the checkbook enough to make it worth it to him to work with Freeze.
I'm in disbelief that anyone "reputable" would hire Freeze. Doubly so that Cohen would put up with it or be a puppet for them. So who knows?

Reactions: She Mate Me

chuckster.sixpack

Mar 26, 2015
I doubt he would work for Freeze. Arnett is a west coast guy - doubt he’d jive with an aww shucks HC from the Deep South.
Dollar signs, commas and zeroes made Brian Kelly try and speak with a southern for a brief time. Anything is possible.

GloryDawg

Mar 3, 2005
If he leaves just go back to SD State and get the guy who replaced Arnette. Anyways Leach is really good at keeping his staff together. Plus Leach is getting close to Retirment and Arnette might be eyeing that.