Not long guys…

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
You love making bets.

Take me up on this one.

Once UGA goes in raw in Tusky, you’re absolved of eating your crow when it comes to me, and I won’t troll you about it.

Deal?
What will be the scenario once “NAIA” pistol whips Kirby?

KoreyDawg

Jan 31, 2022
Lmao. Boy, don’t offer bets that you can’t afford.
Scared Horror GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

ButMizzouDoe

May 5, 2023
What will be the scenario once “NAIA” pistol whips Kirby?
That’s for you to decide. I’m just saying you’ve been crying about me being a “spineless coward” for not showing up after losses.

So to make it even, once UGA pulverizes Bama this season.

I won’t troll you about it…

Gonna take me up on that or keep deflecting?

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
That’s for you to decide. I’m just saying you’ve been crying about me being a “spineless coward” for not showing up after losses.

So to make it even, once UGA pulverizes Bama this season.

I won’t troll you about it…

Gonna take me up on that or keep deflecting?
Yeah that’s fine. The Spineless Coward thing really gets to you, huh?

ButMizzouDoe

May 5, 2023
Yeah that’s fine. The Spineless Coward thing really gets to you, huh?
No it doesn’t get to me.

I just know you’ll never give credit or eat crow, the very things you’ve melted down over me supposedly not doing even though I have.

So I just want you to agree that once UGA crushes Bama and you’re still talking sheet, we’re even as long as I don’t remind you of all your impending failed takes…

If Bama losses, I’ll adhere to whatever it is you say.

Handle change or whatever…

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
No it doesn’t get to me.

I just know you’ll never give credit or eat crow, the very things you’ve melted down over me supposedly not doing even though I have.

So I just want you to agree that once UGA crushes Bama and you’re still talking sheet, we’re even as long as I don’t remind you of all your impending failed takes…

If Bama losses, I’ll adhere to whatever it is you say.

Handle change or whatever…
The thing is….UGA fans typically bring the backlash on themselves. From “Kirby was the main reason for Saban’s success”, to “Saban can’t develop anymore”, to “UGA by 17+ over Alabama”, to even this upcoming year “UGA -4.5 @ Alabama is too low”…..you guys bring it on yourselves. You are setting yourself up again here- “once UGA crushes Alabama”, not if. Show just a tiny bit of respect and you will find that you will get some back in return. My UGA fans in the real world get my true thoughts on UGA and Alabama, you sh*t talkers on here get back what you give.

ButMizzouDoe

May 5, 2023
The thing is….UGA fans typically bring the backlash on themselves. From “Kirby was the main reason for Saban’s success”, to “Saban can’t develop anymore”, to “UGA by 17+ over Alabama”, to even this upcoming year “UGA -4.5 @ Alabama is too low”…..you guys bring it on yourselves. You are setting yourself up again here- “once UGA crushes Alabama”, not if. Show just a tiny bit of respect and you will find that you will get some back in return. My UGA fans in the real world get my true thoughts on UGA and Alabama, you sh*t talkers on here get back what you give.
You do understand that I never brought any backlash on myself so this doesn’t apply to me.

Our back and forth got started over what I said on my homeboard and you got triggered and started talking sheet to me on a unity board so everything you just said doesn’t even apply to me.

If you don’t want to take me up on my offer cool.

I’ll just troll tf it of you once NAIA Kalen gets pummeled this season…

Reactions: KoreyDawg

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
You do understand that I never brought any backlash on myself so this doesn’t apply to me.

Our back and forth got started over what I said on my homeboard and you got triggered and started talking sheet to me on a unity board so everything you just said doesn’t even apply to me.

If you don’t want to take me up on my offer cool.

I’ll just troll tf it of you once NAIA Kalen gets pummeled this season…
“It doesn’t apply to me”…..if it didn’t, you wouldn’t have disappeared to avoid the “backlash” after UGA lost to Alabama yet again. Why would there have been backlash? Because you talked mad sh*t all season about Alabama.

ButMizzouDoe

May 5, 2023
“It doesn’t apply to me”…..if it didn’t, you wouldn’t have disappeared to avoid the “backlash” after UGA lost to Alabama yet again. Why would there have been backlash? Because you talked mad sh*t all season about Alabama.
I’m talking about 3 years ago, when I had no idea you existed and you started talking sheet to me about things I said on my homeboard.

I dont see how you can spin you being a sensitive insecure gump fanboy into me “bringing it on myself”.

It would be different if I would have been on a community board initially beating my chest.

ButMizzouDoe

May 5, 2023
We can spend another 3 years rehashing these same talking points…

It doesn’t change UGA’s 1-2 record against Bama since you started with me or UGA winning b2b natties and Bama going nattyless in that same span.

Are you going to take me up on my offer or keeping tap dancing,

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
I’m talking about 3 years ago, when I had no idea you existed and you started talking sheet to me about things I said on my homeboard.

I dont see how you can spin you being a sensitive insecure gump fanboy into me “bringing it on myself”.

It would be different if I would have been on a community board initially beating my chest.
Even after being proven wrong in that instance, you didn’t learn a damn thing lol. How many times do you have to be proven wrong and made to look like a fool before you figure out that MAYBE you should shut up, show a little respect, and see how it plays out?

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
We can spend another 3 years rehashing these same talking points…

It doesn’t change UGA’s 1-2 record against Bama since you started with me or UGA winning b2b natties and Bama going nattyless in that same span.

Are you going to take me up on my offer or keeping tap dancing,
I said that is fine…..this latest banter is just explaining that instead of playing the “victim”, maybe you should understand why UGA fans get backlash.

ButMizzouDoe

May 5, 2023
I said that is fine…..this latest banter is just explaining that instead of playing the “victim”, maybe you should understand why UGA fans get backlash.
I don’t feel like a victim because a random insecure gump got in his feels over things I said on my homeboard.

I’m just pointing out that’s what happened and not this spin job you do of me “bringing it on myself”.

That’s just a cope you use to avoid being accountable for your insecurities, but bet.

Once UGA thrashes Bama, I won’t give you sheet about it and we’re even.

• Haha
Reactions: Bigwilly64

ButMizzouDoe

May 5, 2023
If UGA losses, I’ll make sure my sub doesn’t expire before the game and if it does I’ll resubscribe asap instead of waiting…

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
I don’t feel like a victim because a random insecure gump got in his feels over things I said on my homeboard.

I’m just pointing out that’s what happened and not this spin job you do of me “bringing it on myself”.

That’s just a cope you use to avoid being accountable for your insecurities, but bet.

Stop playing…..me introducing you to the national board is the best thing that has happened to you since Mom got you that PS5…..except when UGA loses at which point you go ghost. Me rubbing your horrible takes in your face isn’t “insecurities”, it is just me rubbing it in your face. An insecure person is one who runs around saying that they are better than others, when in reality on the inside they know they aren’t. Your constant “UGA will beat everyone by multiple scores” is a good example of it.

ButMizzouDoe

May 5, 2023
Stop playing…..me introducing you to the national board is the best thing that has happened to you since Mom got you that PS5…..except when UGA loses at which point you go ghost. Me rubbing your horrible takes in your face isn’t “insecurities”, it is just me rubbing it in your face. An insecure person is one who runs around saying that they are better than others, when in reality on the inside they know they aren’t. Your constant “UGA will beat everyone by multiple scores” is a good example of it.
Yada yada bang bang, you’re off the hook big fella once UGA demolishes Bama this season and you continue to talk sheet like literally every other poster on a message board.

I promise to not meltdown for 3 years over you simply being a fan or as you put it “not showing respect” :ROFLMAO:

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
Yada yada bang bang, you’re off the hook big fella once UGA demolishes Bama this season and you continue to talk sheet like literally every other poster on a message board.

I promise to not meltdown for 3 years over you simply being a fan or as you put it “not showing respect” :ROFLMAO:
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: Is this “demolition” going to go as well as your last few Bama-UGA predictions? The only one UGA actually won was when you disappeared after the 2021 SECC. Maybe consider just shutting up and letting it play out?

Motley Tide

Sep 12, 2022

Will Downsy Boy Beck throw a TD in this thrashing or will it be a repeat of the SECC where he threw for ZERO TDs ?

• Haha
Reactions: Bigwilly64

ButMizzouDoe

May 5, 2023
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: Is this “demolition” going to go as well as your last few Bama-UGA predictions? The only one UGA actually won was when you disappeared after the 2021 SECC. Maybe consider just shutting up and letting it play out?
Nah it’s gonna be more like the demolition from the 21 D1 Natty…

Ya know? One of those things Bama hasn’t won since covid, or that Bama’s current coach has never won.

You also didn’t let the 2022 season play out, you proclaimed Saban was going “scorched earth” with a “heisman winner” and “cfb’s best player returning”.

Isn’t it weird how I don’t meltdown everyday and make a big deal about how you didn’t eat crow for that sheet take and season by Bama like you constantly do me?

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
Nah it’s gonna be more like the demolition from the 21 D1 Natty…

Ya know? One of those things Bama hasn’t won since covid, or that Bama’s current coach has never won.

You also didn’t let the 2022 season play out, you proclaimed Saban was going “scorched earth” with a “heisman winner” and “cfb’s best player returning”.

Isn’t it weird how I don’t meltdown everyday and make a big deal about how you didn’t eat crow for that sheet take and season by Bama like you constantly do me?
The spineless coward is triggered again. Newsflash for you, bud, you didn’t “predict” anything before the 21 NC because you disappeared after the 21 SECC. Where did I proclaim anything regarding 2022? When you have to make up takes about 2022, it is best to just sit down and STFU.

ButMizzouDoe

May 5, 2023
The spineless coward is triggered again. Newsflash for you, bud, you didn’t “predict” anything before the 21 NC because you disappeared after the 21 SECC. Where did I proclaim anything regarding 2022? When you have to make up takes about 2022, it is best to just sit down and STFU.
So you’re going to sit here and deny how every gump on tBB blamed Bama getting their azz kicked in the 21 Natty on injuries and youth, excused it as a “rebuilding year” then vowed how Saban was going “scorched earth” with Bryce and Will returning including you?

Then it didn’t happen and instead of owning it and accepting Bana for the 10-2 regular season team they were, you play this “woulda coulda shoulda” about them making it to and beating UGA in the SECC had they actually been good enough…

You’re denying all that and insisting it’s all fabricated by me? :ROFLMAO:

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
So you’re going to sit here and deny how every gump on tBB blamed Bama getting their azz kicked in the 21 Natty on injuries and youth, excused it as a “rebuilding year” then vowed how Saban was going “scorched earth” with Bryce and Will returning including you?

Then it didn’t happen and instead of owning it and accepting Bana for the 10-2 regular season team they were, you play this “woulda coulda shoulda” about them making it to and beating UGA in the SECC had they actually been good enough…

You’re denying all that and insisting it’s all fabricated by me? :ROFLMAO:
Dude, I don’t talk sh*t before the season on what is going to happen. That is the difference between me and you. The years that Alabama was clearly the favorite were years that they typically fell short of the NC (2013, 2016, 2018, 2022). Saban’s Alabama teams were much more dangerous when they weren’t the favorite, as you have found out the hard way multiple times. I did say that the 2021 NC game was a result of injuries, and all evidence supports my side of that argument. We actually saw that UGA couldn’t cover Alabama’s WRs and we know that Saban owns Kirby. Kirby had a chance to silence that a little bit in 2023 but proceeded to get owned again, by a much weaker team. I also think that 2022 Alabama would have beaten UGA. Alabama is a different team as the underdog than they are as a favorite, so save the “but but Tenn and LSU” regurgitated remarks.

ButMizzouDoe

May 5, 2023
Dude, I don’t talk sh*t before the season on what is going to happen. That is the difference between me and you. The years that Alabama was clearly the favorite were years that they typically fell short of the NC (2013, 2016, 2018, 2022). Saban’s Alabama teams were much more dangerous when they weren’t the favorite, as you have found out the hard way multiple times. I did say that the 2021 NC game was a result of injuries, and all evidence supports my side of that argument. We actually saw that UGA couldn’t cover Alabama’s WRs and we know that Saban owns Kirby. Kirby had a chance to silence that a little bit in 2023 but proceeded to get owned again, by a much weaker team. I also think that 2022 Alabama would have beaten UGA. Alabama is a different team as the underdog than they are as a favorite, so save the “but but Tenn and LSU” regurgitated remarks.
You’re 1st sentence is such a blatant and pathetic lie I didn’t even read the rest :ROFLMAO:

I guess you have conveniently forgot about the miles of bullsheet you’ve already talked about NAIA Kalen’s first game against UGA this upcoming season.

Don’t tell me you’re so dedicated to your schtick that you’re about to respond spinning it like you somehow haven’t been “talking sheet before the season” and that what you’ve done is somehow different and justified.

However I won’t be surprised in the least if you do, somewhat expect it:ROFLMAO:

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
You’re 1st sentence is such a blatant and pathetic lie I didn’t even read the rest :ROFLMAO:

I guess you have conveniently forgot about the miles of bullsheet you’ve already talked about NAIA Kalen’s first game against UGA this upcoming season.

Don’t tell me you’re so dedicated to your schtick that you’re about to respond spinning it like you somehow haven’t been “talking sheet before the season” and that what you’ve done is somehow different and justified.

However I won’t be surprised in the least if you do, somewhat expect it:ROFLMAO:
I will talk sh*t about games against individual teams. That is a far cry from saying that I said Alabama would go “scorched earth” and run over college football en route to an NC. Since you are new to this you may not know, but there is a lot that goes into winning an NC outside of just having the most talent (injury luck being the biggest).

Last edited:

ButMizzouDoe

May 5, 2023
I will talk sh*t about games against individual teams. That is a far cry from saying that I said Alabama would go “scorched earth” and run over college football en route to an NC. Since you are new to this you may not know, but there is a lot that goes into winning an NC outside of just having the most talent (injury luck being the biggest).
K Billiam, spin it however you need to :ROFLMAO:

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
K Billiam, spin it however you need to :ROFLMAO:
Well, Doe, I have been a member of these boards since you were in diapers. You can dig back as far as you want and won’t find a post of me guaranteeing “scorched earth” or an NC before or during the season. Miss me with the “you said scorched earth about Alabama in 2022” noise.

ButMizzouDoe

May 5, 2023
Well, Doe, I have been a member of these boards since you were in diapers. You can dig back as far as you want and won’t find a post of me guaranteeing “scorched earth” or an NC before or during the season. Miss me with the “you said scorched earth about Alabama in 2022” noise.
I’ve never guaranteed anything either :ROFLMAO:you just conflate things I say with your perception of them.

Unless you can provide receipts of me “guaranteeing” anything which I know you can’t.

All I’ve ever done was give my opinion while acknowledging that’s all it is and that it’s worthless.

You’ve chosen to get your panties in a wad over my opinions despite this…

If you want to pretend you never said 2021 was a rebuilding year and used the injury and youth excuse.

Or that you didn’t proclaim Bama was gonna go “scorched earth” in 2022, that’s fine.

I’ve long ago realized you have this complex where you mock ppl for doing and not doing the very things you do and don’t do.

Reactions: KoreyDawg

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
I’ve never guaranteed anything either :ROFLMAO:you just conflate things I say with your perception of them.

Unless you can provide receipts of me “guaranteeing” anything which I know you can’t.

All I’ve ever done was give my opinion while acknowledging that’s all it is and that it’s worthless.

You’ve chosen to get your panties in a wad over my opinions despite this…

If you want to pretend you never said 2021 was a rebuilding year and used the injury and youth excuse.

Or that you didn’t proclaim Bama was gonna go “scorched earth” in 2022, that’s fine.

I’ve long ago realized you have this complex where you mock ppl for doing and not doing the very things you do and don’t do.
That’s a mighty long-winded post. I claimed 2021 Alabama was a rebuilding year whilst also saying they would “challenge” UGA, which you claimed no one could? Interesting memory you have there.

Latest posts