Noticed change

WGWFA

Oct 12, 2021
For awhile when six pack came to on3, my posting privileges stopped as my main subscription is on the Tennessee board (Tennessee fan in Mississippi.) Now, I’ve noticed I’m able to post again and I haven’t changed anything in my subscription. What changed?

horshack.sixpack

Oct 30, 2012
For awhile when six pack came to on3, my posting privileges stopped as my main subscription is on the Tennessee board (Tennessee fan in Mississippi.) Now, I’ve noticed I’m able to post again and I haven’t changed anything in my subscription. What changed?
We were trying to block all the Temple football smack talkers and clicked the wrong box...

Dawgbite

Nov 1, 2011
Just imagine the first time Saban picks Tn over Bama on College Gameday. There won’t be a dog, Ole Lady, or double wide safe in the state of Alabama!

Reactions: Darryl Steight

GhostOfJackie

Apr 20, 2009
It's free chat here. They started charging for it on the old platform.

Unfortunately, The move did mess up our regular sixpack tailgate. Brian Hadad used to make a killer riblet spread.

dawgstudent

Apr 15, 2003
I asked them to make the change. Someone messaged me a few weeks ago who is a State fan but also is a fan of another school on On3. They bought a subscription to the other school's site. When we first moved to On3 and since Sixpack's inception - anyone who had an account could post regardless of school affiliation. Then we had that issue with the South Carolina fans where they could edit posts and On3 changed the permissions of Sixpack which I was for at the time.

I didn't think anything of it until I got that message a few weeks ago.

Last edited: