Now back to your

DudyDog

Senior
Jun 18, 2008
1,802
567
113
regular scheduled programming.

In other news, it is being reported around the water cooler that Miss. State may have a new name added to its commited list by tomorrow morning.

Before I give the name, anyone want to guess? First correct reply gets to coach Ole Miss tonight. Sorry, we don't have the funds to fly you up there on such short notice, but we do have a cab standing by.
 
H

Harry Truax Jr.nafoom

Guest
He ain't coming to Starkville. Who cares the reason, money, coaches, etc., he isn't coming. I'd rather him wind up at Mississippi before Alabama or Tennessee.

We've got a good big receiver lined up in Chris Smith anyway. Is he better than Patterson, who knows. I don't want to be like the rebel fans who make **** up about not wanting guys as soon as they go elsewhere.
 

DudyDog

Senior
Jun 18, 2008
1,802
567
113
Congratulations go to Dawgsome....your cab is waiting.

Regarding Patterson.....I've heard that a certain rival (I won't call any names, cough racist, cough drunk coach, cough, cough) is telling him that we really are NOT going to run the spread.

Sounds way out there even though schools do talk down others at times, but this one would take the cake.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Football Jett Jefferson's early impact elevating Mississippi State secondary
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football "I gotta give it all I got": Mississippi State WR Anthony Evans III on crucial 4th quarter catch
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football Points of Focus from Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby heading into Week 5
  4. 04 Rivals Football Recruiting Wiltfong Whiparound: Mega prediction for Kentucky; Auburn, Florida, Georgia, Mississippi State all made big recruiting moves in week four
  5. 05 Maroon and White Football Sunday Notebook: No. 24 Mississippi State 31-24 No. 19 Mizzou