Now we know

Sep 6, 2013
27,594
120
0
what all the trump dick sucking was about from Hannity.

LOL!





http://www.nydailynews.com/news/pol...ichael-cohen-mystery-client-article-1.3936561
 

DvlDog4WVU

All-Conference
Feb 2, 2008
47,534
3,910
113

DvlDog4WVU

All-Conference
Feb 2, 2008
47,534
3,910
113
Literally, what this entire thread is about.
I’m not talking about Hannity being a client of Cohen. I honestly don’t care either way. It’s irrelevant. What I’m talking about is the Govts ability to maintain an effective firewall on what is and isn’t applicable.
 

bornaneer

All-Conference
Jan 23, 2014
31,252
1,965
113
I’m not talking about Hannity being a client of Cohen. I honestly don’t care either way. It’s irrelevant.
Not to some of the nuts on this board. Hannity stated many times he knew Cohen.....and guess what......Cohen is a lawyer. What's the crime. ,
 

TarHeelEer

Freshman
Dec 15, 2002
89,338
59
48
She is Cohen's judge, Kimba Wood. She presided over Soros' wedding.


That was a long time ago.
 
Last edited:

TarHeelEer

Freshman
Dec 15, 2002
89,338
59
48
Aha, 5 degrees from Kevin Bacon. She was Bill's nominee for AG that died out before confirmation due to Nannygate. And she's judge against Trump's lawyer... how?
 
WV Sports

Latest

  1. 01 WV Sports Football Communication will be key for QB Michael Hawkins on the road
  2. 02 WV Sports Football West Virginia vs. Iowa State Big 12 availability report: 10-2
  3. 03 WV Sports Football Pat Kirkland uses past experiences to aid in role on special teams
  4. 04 WV Sports Football How does Jason Chambers fit into West Virginia cornerback room?
  5. 05 WV Sports Football WVU bowl projections: Where the Mountaineers could land after Week 4