NRF Watch Party

docrugby1

Senior
Jun 16, 2010
6,983
570
88
I received an invite to the Watch Party (Indiana)at the NRF on Sept 25(?). I will not be able to go so if anyone is interested in the ticket, let me know, with the caveat that the ticket is in the NRF App and currently unavailable (I have offered the ticket to my son but no response yet)
 
  • Like
Reactions: KikitheCat

KikitheCat

Redshirt
Sep 24, 2026
2
2
3
Got a sneak look at NRF prior to the Volleyball game last night- looks pretty epic! Do you still have an extra to the watch party? We could use one more. Thx!
 

docrugby1

Senior
Jun 16, 2010
6,983
570
88
Got a sneak look at NRF prior to the Volleyball game last night- looks pretty epic! Do you still have an extra to the watch party? We could use one more. Thx!
I could not access the ticket as I did not register when the original email was sent-sorry about being late but I am in Barcelona
 
  • Like
Reactions: KikitheCat

KikitheCat

Redshirt
Sep 24, 2026
2
2
3
I could not access the ticket as I did not register when the original email was sent-sorry about being late but I am in Barcelona
No worries, nice event and a good opportunity for the staff to get acclimated in a soft open. Ran into some students today who were pub crawling in Chicago. They had their preview on Thursday night and excitement is high for opening night with students vying to earn Wildcat points in order to be considered for the Wildcat Wall. Incredible to see the front rail feet away from the back of the end zone. Players won't have to Lambeau leap: more like a Ryan reach
 
Wildcat Report

Latest

  1. 01 Wildcat Report Takeaways: Northwestern couldn't dream of a better win over Penn State
  2. 02 On3 Football Northwestern's new era: Inside the first game at New Ryan Field
  3. 03 Wildcat Report Northwestern opens Ryan Field by running over Penn State, 34-13
  4. 04 Wildcat Report What the new Ryan Field means to Northwestern
  5. 05 Wildcat Report Fearless Forecast: Penn State vs. Northwestern