Nope. We're wearing the hideous, ugly Ohio State colored ugly grey uniforms.Hoping for a win!
I agree. But would not have needed him if Jordan Ash was healthy.I actually think the 'Cats would have been an NIT team last season if Spencer had been on the team then. He's definitely a stud.
They gave them 4 points when it was a tie game and would have been our ball. Completely changed the momentum. I’m so sick of crap officiating.Refs call a flurry of fouls on OSU as the crowd gets to booing.
But the damage is done, they bad guys are feeling it now. 33-23
tOSU will cool down, and we just made one.They have made their last five three-pointers we haven't made one
Wildcat Report
Northwestern vs. Ball State PFF Snaps Analysis
College Football Playoff
College Football Playoff prediction: Georgia rises to the No. 1 seed, UCLA and Kentucky enter the bracket
Wildcat Report
Takeaways: Wildcats have plenty to work on past the box score in 45-14 win over Ball State
Wildcat Report
Cats roll over Ball State, 45-14, in uninspiring rout
On3 NIL
Northwestern agrees to 10-year extension on Under Armour deal, will receive increased NIL investment