Nope. We're wearing the hideous, ugly Ohio State colored ugly grey uniforms.Hoping for a win!
I agree. But would not have needed him if Jordan Ash was healthy.I actually think the 'Cats would have been an NIT team last season if Spencer had been on the team then. He's definitely a stud.
They gave them 4 points when it was a tie game and would have been our ball. Completely changed the momentum. I’m so sick of crap officiating.Refs call a flurry of fouls on OSU as the crowd gets to booing.
But the damage is done, they bad guys are feeling it now. 33-23
tOSU will cool down, and we just made one.They have made their last five three-pointers we haven't made one
Wildcat Report
What the new Ryan Field means to Northwestern
Wildcat Report
Fearless Forecast: Penn State vs. Northwestern
Wildcat Report
Photo Gallery: Rebuilding Ryan Field
Wildcat Report
Behind Enemy Lines: Penn State
Rivals Football Recruiting
Boyd, Devany, Carper and more: Where California's top 2028 QBs stand right now