NU vs. OU Prediction Thread

Hardslider33

All-American
Nov 30, 2015
4,371
5,465
113
I think this will be closer than most expect.
Yeah it’s not going to be easy, but I expect the kids to play like champs.
38 -30 Oklahoma
No moral victories in sports but they are better than last year. We see it today! #GBR
 

VictoryRed

All-Conference
Sep 3, 2004
20,246
3,126
113
I think only a handful of us thought we had a chance. My formula almost won us the game.
 
Inside Nebraska

Latest

  1. 01 Inside Nebraska Football Nebraska OC Dana Holgorsen & DC Rob Aurich reflect on win over Michigan State, preview Maryland
  2. 02 Inside Nebraska Football Rhule: Colandrea sliding, sharp words for Nwaneri & Jones, plus an early eval on Huskers’ transfer class
  3. 03 Inside Nebraska Football Here’s what Nebraska coach Matt Rhule said about Dylan Raiola performance in Oregon’s win over USC
  4. 04 Inside Nebraska Football Injury updates for Jamal Rule & Jacory Barney? Not yet, says Matt Rhule, and he explains why
  5. 05 Inside Nebraska Football Nebraska-Indiana kickoff time, TV info announced