NU vs. OU Prediction Thread

Hardslider33

All-American
Nov 30, 2015
4,370
5,464
113
I think this will be closer than most expect.
Yeah it’s not going to be easy, but I expect the kids to play like champs.
38 -30 Oklahoma
No moral victories in sports but they are better than last year. We see it today! #GBR
 

VictoryRed

All-Conference
Sep 3, 2004
20,246
3,126
113
I think only a handful of us thought we had a chance. My formula almost won us the game.
 
Inside Nebraska

Latest

  1. 01 Inside Nebraska Football Injury updates for Jamal Rule & Jacory Barney? Not yet, says Matt Rhule, and he explains why
  2. 02 Inside Nebraska Football Nebraska-Indiana kickoff time, TV info announced
  3. 03 Inside Nebraska Football Nebraska HC Matt Rhule previews Maryland at game week press conference
  4. 04 High School Football Nebraska 5-star QB commit Trae Taylor goes off in win over Millard South
  5. 05 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 5: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions