Does this make up for us educating Machine Gun Kelly and the "Father the Iraqi Bioweapons Program"?
They misspelled ‘nucular’.
I was at a game a few years ago, talking with friends, and mentioned that I planned to go to the casino after the game. An older woman, a complete stranger, overheard and looked at me sorta bug-eyed and said, "You're going to the ca-senuh??!".That looks like a Haley Barbour spelling/pronunciation.
Here's a sentence from him using it, "There's a 'nucular' plant just South of the ca-sinuhs in Vicksburg Mi-sippi
Haley does/did that for show. The more redneck the crowd, the more redneck he became.That looks like a Haley Barbour spelling/pronunciation.
Here's a sentence from him using it, "There's a 'nucular' plant just South of the ca-sinuhs in Vicksburg Mi-sippi
I should have used spell Czech.So did you.
Next thyme, get it write.I should have used spell Czech.
It's cleerly nukular.Well they all spelt it wrong! Shudda bean new clear!!****
Maroon and White Baseball
"This is Home": 2028 OF Axton Westmoreland commits to Mississippi State
Maroon and White Basketball
Mississippi State MBK Assistants speak on size and length added to 26-27 squad
Maroon and White Football
"Go make the play": Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby on Defense and responding to Alabama game
Maroon and White Basketball
Mississippi State WBK to play exhibition at Choctaw Central HS
Rivals Football Recruiting
WR Darion Moseley backs off pledge to Arkansas, has Big Ten and SEC schools on his list