nusports.com

DarthCat

Junior
Jun 5, 2001
3,385
204
63
Anyone else have trouble accessing this site? LTE, home wifi, my phone or my son’s phone. We just hang up more often than not.
 

NJCat

All-Conference
Mar 7, 2016
21,928
2,085
113
Anyone else have trouble accessing this site? LTE, home wifi, my phone or my son’s phone. We just hang up more often than not.
Working fine on my Macbook Pro and my Mom's wifi in Ohio.
 

DarthCat

Junior
Jun 5, 2001
3,385
204
63
Thanks. Don’t get it how my son and I can both have problems with this on different devices.
 

CSCatFan1

Senior
Dec 4, 2002
39,976
464
83
Anyone else have trouble accessing this site? LTE, home wifi, my phone or my son’s phone. We just hang up more often than not.

I have major issues accessing it...very weird. Thought it was just me. It’s hit or miss; I can reach probably 50% ofvthe time via my iPhone.
 

MotownCat

Redshirt
Jun 20, 2001
71
8
8
I too have trouble from my iPhone. Been that way for a while. Can get there via my iPad though.
 

DarthCat

Junior
Jun 5, 2001
3,385
204
63
I have major issues accessing it...very weird. Thought it was just me. It’s hit or miss; I can reach probably 50% ofvthe time via my iPhone.

Thanks. Glad to know it’s not just me. iPhone with AT&T always has problems. AT&T Gigabit too. I’m maybe seeing a pattern.
 

JoeWildcat

Sophomore
Jul 31, 2001
2,730
140
46
I was able to access it, but I checked the "results" page and the most recent result listed is "Win 31-20 NU at Illinois. November 30th, 2019 TBA." No kidding. I guess someone already knows we will beat Illinois next year.
 

Alvious

Senior
Sep 6, 2010
2,697
444
83
I was able to access it, but I checked the "results" page and the most recent result listed is "Win 31-20 NU at Illinois. November 30th, 2019 TBA." No kidding. I guess someone already knows we will beat Illinois next year.
Well I did see a tall guy with a dark coat and really long scarf walking out of the NU athletics office. Offered me a jelly baby, too.
 
Wildcat Report

Latest

  1. 01 Wildcat Report Northwestern vs. Ball State PFF Snaps Analysis
  2. 02 College Football Playoff College Football Playoff prediction: Georgia rises to the No. 1 seed, UCLA and Kentucky enter the bracket
  3. 03 Wildcat Report Takeaways: Wildcats have plenty to work on past the box score in 45-14 win over Ball State
  4. 04 Wildcat Report Cats roll over Ball State, 45-14, in uninspiring rout
  5. 05 On3 NIL Northwestern agrees to 10-year extension on Under Armour deal, will receive increased NIL investment