nusports.com

DarthCat

Sophomore
Jun 5, 2001
3,378
199
63
Anyone else have trouble accessing this site? LTE, home wifi, my phone or my son’s phone. We just hang up more often than not.
 

NJCat

All-Conference
Mar 7, 2016
21,916
2,067
113
Anyone else have trouble accessing this site? LTE, home wifi, my phone or my son’s phone. We just hang up more often than not.
Working fine on my Macbook Pro and my Mom's wifi in Ohio.
 

DarthCat

Sophomore
Jun 5, 2001
3,378
199
63
Thanks. Don’t get it how my son and I can both have problems with this on different devices.
 

CSCatFan1

Senior
Dec 4, 2002
39,976
464
83
Anyone else have trouble accessing this site? LTE, home wifi, my phone or my son’s phone. We just hang up more often than not.

I have major issues accessing it...very weird. Thought it was just me. It’s hit or miss; I can reach probably 50% ofvthe time via my iPhone.
 

MotownCat

Redshirt
Jun 20, 2001
71
8
8
I too have trouble from my iPhone. Been that way for a while. Can get there via my iPad though.
 

DarthCat

Sophomore
Jun 5, 2001
3,378
199
63
I have major issues accessing it...very weird. Thought it was just me. It’s hit or miss; I can reach probably 50% ofvthe time via my iPhone.

Thanks. Glad to know it’s not just me. iPhone with AT&T always has problems. AT&T Gigabit too. I’m maybe seeing a pattern.
 

JoeWildcat

Sophomore
Jul 31, 2001
2,730
140
46
I was able to access it, but I checked the "results" page and the most recent result listed is "Win 31-20 NU at Illinois. November 30th, 2019 TBA." No kidding. I guess someone already knows we will beat Illinois next year.
 

Alvious

Senior
Sep 6, 2010
2,695
431
83
I was able to access it, but I checked the "results" page and the most recent result listed is "Win 31-20 NU at Illinois. November 30th, 2019 TBA." No kidding. I guess someone already knows we will beat Illinois next year.
Well I did see a tall guy with a dark coat and really long scarf walking out of the NU athletics office. Offered me a jelly baby, too.
 
Wildcat Report

Latest

  1. 01 Wildcat Report Fearless Forecast: Ball State vs. Northwestern
  2. 02 On3 NIL Northwestern agrees to 10-year extension on Under Armour deal, will receive increased NIL investment
  3. 03 Wildcat Report Media Day Notebook: Northwestern hungry to rebuild with 11 new players on roster
  4. 04 Wildcat Report Northwestern vs. Penn State PFF Grades Analysis
  5. 05 Wildcat Report Behind Enemy Lines: Ball State